• Miranda Kerr was born and raised in Gunnedah, a small country town in rural NSW Australia.
•She began modeling at age 13 after winning the Dolly/Impulse Modeling competition, but waited until after high school to enter modeling full-time
• Miranda has always had a passion for all things holistic and natural. She studied Nutrition and Health psychology externally in Australia, and in 2010 she graduated from New York's School of Integrative Nutrition as a Certified Health Coach.
• Miranda serves as a global ambassador for Earth Hour and a spokesperson for Kids Helpline Australia.
• Miranda wrote her first book ‘Treasure Yourself’ to encourage young people to trust their intuition and listen to their hearts
• In 2008, Victoria’s Secret signed Miranda as its newest Angel. She was the first Australian model ever to appear in a Victoria’s Secret runway show and she has walked in every Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show since.